Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Melissa: OOTD | June 21st

Hey guys! 

My name is Melissa and I am one of the 3 bloggers on E2WBeauty! This is my first post and I've thought long and hard about what my first post should be and I decided to make it a OOTD fashion post!

Fedora | Urban Behaviour (12.99$ CAD)
 Cotton Spandex Jersey Strapless Ruched Bodysuit in Light Blue | American Apparel (34.00$ CAD)
Chiffon Oversized Button-Up in Bone | American Apparel (65.00$)
Floral Skirt + Big Buckle Belt + White Strap Sandal Heels | Some shop in Hong Kong (Very Cheap)
Cross Body Bag | Coach Outlet (78.00$ USD)
     
I'm not usually one to wear skirts and dresses, but it was my sister's university graduation and I figured I'd dress up for the occasion. 

I've been noticing a trend with the woven fedora's in the summer. I think it adds a nice touch, giving a bit of sweetness to the outfit so I decided to purchase one when I found the perfect one. This one is a little flimsy and doesn't hold it's shape as well as some other ones that I've encountered, but it fits comfortably on my head. (Other stores that I've checked out include Aldo, H&M [the men's section has quite a few!], Bluenotes, Forever 21)

In case it got chilly, I wore a sheer button-up to keep myself warm, but at the same time the outfit is not covered up by a thick/opaque cardigan or jacket and it's flowy-ness is perfect for the summer time. The belt keeps some shape to my body, making sure I don't look frumpy. (You can find a cheaper version of the button-up at H&M)

For those wondering about the pricing on the Coach bag, it was on sale at Woodbury Outlets! I'd never have the heart to dish out that much money for a full price one. ;__;

Look forward to more OOTDs as summertime inspires me to try new trends and dress up for any occasion!


- Melissa <3


No comments:

Post a Comment