Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Melissa: OOTD | June 24th (Or June 18th?)

Blazer | H&M (39.99$CAD)
Asymmetrical Dress | SIRENS (25.00$~CAD)
Heels | Winners (24.99$CAD)


This is my third OOTD, and though it isn't what I wore today, it's an outfit I wore last week for my brother's convocation!

The dress is originally meant for clubbing and yes it looks ultra short in these pictures. It's a dress made from a slippery fabric, so when I walk/sit/dance/move it tends to ride up a bit. Unfortunately for me, it was the first I've worn it [the other two times that they have been worn were by Amy AND Carmen, the two other writers on this blog], and I had no idea it would rise so much. 

I paired the dress with a blazer because I'm actually not a fan of one-shouldered pieces and I like being covered. I rarely wear tank-pieces or tube pieces on their own. The reason I bought this dress was because the portion between the white and black is actually pieces of mesh, which is one of my favorite trends at the moment. 

Lastly, the shoes I wore were strappy heels from Winners. They are about 3 ~ 3.5 inches high and just a pair of shoes I figured would match the dress as well as the season (being all sandal-ly and all.)

Until next time,
<3 Melissa

2 comments:

  1. absolutely looooooove your heels. so fierce.

    check me out (just a beginner):
    guiltychild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT know that you bought stuff from Sirens and Urban Behavior... Couldn't tell = good for you :)

    ReplyDelete